Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Time Out

This evening Snr Hillbilly (SH) put himself in the timeout corner. Self imposed of course.

When he came out of time out he claimed I had that look in my eye. So he removed himself from the situation to avoid Mt Vesuvius mid eruption (ummm apparently that would be me).

These baby browns apparently have 'a look'. Pity the look is not of the supermodel variety otherwise we would have hired help and I could have put my swollen tootsies up thus avoiding use of 'the look'.

Anyway off to the mirror to practice the look.... *evil laugh* the power I wield.

Just to add SH was helping but just not quick enough nor did he have his mind reading ability to pre empt my needs and wants tuned in...Keep up SH.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...