Monday, December 31, 2007

No coconut and No chocolate in sight...

Yep I got my 3rd and final bounty bag today. And as the title suggests not an ounce of chocolate in the damn thing...

Still unsure about whether I should be sad, scared or excited.

Also did my glucose challenge test today. The patholgy guy was a sweety but man was he finicky and slow just get on it with it my lad. Must admit I did enjoy the hour of solitude and sloth just lounging in the waiting room waiting to get my bloods done.

Well it is NYE and Jnr and Baby Hillbilly are in bed asleep and Hillbilly Snr is out on the town. Muu muu (that is me and my current favoured attire) are up for a night of surfing with my frosty glass with San Pellegrino, lemon wedges and peeled lychees ready to see the new year in...or not Baby Hillbilly likes to rise early.

My only wish for 2008 is a safe and healthy new baby and healthy kids. Also Jnr Hillbilly starts prep so I also pray for no tears (from all parties)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...