So in a previous post I bragged about my first op shop experience and the most gorgeous dolly bed that I happened upon.
Well as part of my nesting/sewing phase I have revamped the bed to suit the Ruby Red theme we have going and will tie in nicely (though of no where near the same standard as Emma's quilt).
So here is the finished result.
What I did was recover the pink ribbon trimming on the canopy. I also made a little red gingham check fitted sheet and 2 quilts and a pillow case using up all of my red fabric scraps. The black contrast is actually dotted but it doesnt seem to show up all that well in the pics.
Oh and guess what...I have packed my hospital bag..........finally. YAY for me.