Tuesday, March 18, 2008

When was the last time

you had a piece of Juicy Fruit the chewing gum not an actual piece of fruit dripping in natural goodness.

I am reading this murder mystery (it is actually scaring me a bit to be honest) and in it the detective ate a piece of Juicy Fruit. Now being 37 weeks pg for the past ummm 37 weeks I have indulged all my food cravings and now that I have read those 2 words I really want a piece of Juicy Fruit.

I would have to estimate it would be hmm maybe 10 years since I have had a piece of good ol juicy fruit. Since the invent of those sugar free extra gums etc Juicy Fruit and PK (ohhh the memories) have all been but relegated to sugar heaven.

So how long has it been since you ate Juicy Fruit?

2 comments:

Helen said...

Toooooo long! Loved Juicy Fruit's as a teenage, now I'm more of a blue Extra girl. :)

Mothership said...

Well, FYI, not all that long ago. I went through a bit of a stage, you see, when I would buy the family pack - like five packs in one - and would eat it like lollies. I'd chew it only until the flavour went and then I'd toss those bits out and start again. Yumma. There are more fans out there though; whenever I tried to buy it, the original flave was sold out and they only had the crappy new one left - of which I refuse to purchase (sacrilege and all that).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...