Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Birthday Boy

Snr Hillbilly turned 37 today. He is nearly at the top of that much talked about hill and ready to start the decline.

Well in true me me me style I shall make this post all about, well me of course...
Well I spoilt the boy today. With a lovely dinner, dessert, opened one of his favourte bottles of red (Wolf Blass Gold Label Cab Sauv - 2003) which we purchased at the cellar door when we were at the Barossa. And lots of pressies.
To say I am exhausted is an understatement. The fact that I am even sitting upright is a small miracle but I think I am too tired to move.

So here are some pics of our celebratory dinner.



The table laden with beautiful roses and gifts






Everyone ready to eat

The birthday boy


And always the party girl Baby Hillbilly

imbibing in some sparkling mineral water in the 'good' crystal


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...