Friday, May 30, 2008

My Happiness

At the moment my theme song could be My Happiness - yes Powderfinger and yes still lusting after Bernard.

I am just so damn happy. Life is good in fact apart from winning lotto and both Senior Hillbilly and I never having to work again it doesn't get much better than this. Yeah sure I still bitch and moan how 5 minutes after vacuuming and mopping my floors they are dirty again but hey I will get over that we are all in a good place.

I have replaced my love of Reese Peanut Butter Cups with Jasper Coffee Arabicas chocolate coated coffee beans, now at $12 for 100gm I can't really afford to keep this addiction up I assume it will be cheaper to take up cocaine.

I turn 34 (eeek) in a few weeks time I wonder if my 20 something self would have known that this is where I would be when I was 34. I might get on the band wagon and write myself a letter to my 18 year old self.

Stay tuned ..

p.s The Little One is just as delicious as ever. I swore I would never have another baby but by god I could have 10 more of her.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...