Thursday, November 20, 2008

7 mths old (a bit late)


I am running very very behind this month and have a whole heap of posts to do but I am just purely exhausted. Too many late nights, lots of sewing (mainly school presentation evening costumes...gah) and birthday party madness.

In amongst all of that chaos my Little One hit 7 mths. This photo was actually taken on the 8th Nov and I just didn't get time to take one of her on her quilt (well I did remember but late at night). Still totally delicious but now with teeth. Eating now, but only jars of shop bought stuff will not eat my totally yummy organic homemade stuff. She even has a few words in her vocabulary (mainly just mimic type words) mum, da, yum, dum, bub. LO also crawls and if I put little mops on her hands I could have the cleanest floors in Australia.

5 comments:

Jodie said...

She's scrumptious!

Jodes said...

well, do it then! Don't forget mops on her knees as well.

She is beautiful Ellie, not long now and I can have a cuddle :)

Shannon said...

And when she's finished with your floors, can I borrow her too?

She's certainly a little cutie, isn't she?

Emma said...

She just gets cuter every month!

red in oz said...

bless, love watching her progress as B is a month behind her, like a flavour of what's to come.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...