Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A lot to blog about

I have about a million things to blog but just have been really slack. I am really struggling with my lack of enthusiasm about Christmas this year. I want to be excited but just can't for some reason. Oh well maybe next year hey.

While we were away for the week catching up with some lovely friends a parcel arrived for moi from my lovely talented friend Lisa I am guessing it was a christmas present but damn that who can wait so I ripped it open and received this loveliness.




Secondly my darling gorgeous friend Mothership did me a huge favour as I subtley hinted that these markets would be excellent (and apparently they were) to get me this bag from Beckybean I had been eyeing this bag off for ages


and thought I would get Mothership to check it out for me and if it was as cute in real life as it looked on the blog then to get it for me and get it she did all wrapped up gorgeously in brown paper with red string and buttons.

So anyway heaps more to blog (and one is about a big dangerous bloody snake) so will be back later.

Tata

1 comment:

Lisa said...

So glad you liked it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...