Thursday, May 26, 2011

Jack Sprat Could Eat No Fat...


Have you ever been in a relationship where your partner is on a get fit/lose weight program?

Well welcome to my life.  I am very proud of Snr for losing over 16kgs.  He is now at our starting weight from when we first met over 17 years ago..fark that makes us sound old.

Can you see where this post is going.  I am not at my starting weight.  Nor do I think I ever will be.  If you have read any of my posts over the years you will know that I am an out and proud lazy ass. 

If at the end of a long hard weekend I have left a warm arse indent on the couch well my heart could not be prouder.  If I have a cocktail in one hand and a wedge of cheese in the other, you can't wipe the grin off my face.  As much as I hate winter, in my house winter equals puddings for dessert...squeeeeeeallll.

As much as I would love to lose these pesky 10kgs to get me back to my starting weight my love of food and wine, my lack of inclination, motivation and a whole stack of other words ending ation prevent me from doing so.

So Jack Sprat good for you but me,  well I could eat no lean.

Do you feel guilty about your current weight or exercise regime or are you like me and  do you accept it and embrace it?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...