Saturday, May 23, 2009

Procrastination Skirt


This is a skirt I have had in my WIP box for longer than I care to share with you all. My very patient skinny, leggy friend is waiting for.

It is supposed to be 3 tiers of blue corduroy but because my friend has great pegs it was to be customised as a short skirt. So after sewing the 3 tiers together on one panel I deemed it to be too long and so cut off one tier and added a beautiful Amy Butler Lotus panel as a contrast hem. I hope it fits okay which I think my skinny friend is too skinny and it will be too big.

Dont you just hate skinny people and their problems...

p.s I do love you Mothership.

1 comment:

Mothership said...

Ooh... Ahhh... I am TRES excited! I love you too, Suze. XXX

PS. I am not skinny. Much prefer the terms wiry and cut, mwahahahaha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...