No real logic just a bubble of random thoughts running through my head...bear with me.
1. Why is it whenever I sit on the pc (well not literally sit on the computer but at the desk) my feet swell?
2. Why can't I define the genre of music I listen too it is far too weird my tastes to categorise.
3. The little voyeour in me just loves reading peoples blogs. I have come across one which is like a soap opera it is like a car wreck that you can't look away from.
4. Why have I spent a small fortune on a new sewing machines, fabric and other sewing paraphenalia but am yet to even take the aforementioned sewing machine out of its new box.
5. Does anyone know where the volume control is on a small toddler. No seriously Baby Hillbilly only has one volume and that is really really loud. I think the neighbours have started a "Let's kick 'em out of the street" campaign.
6. And I need to remember to capture on dvd a mini movie of Baby Hillbilly showing us her muscles. It is her latest trick and ever so endearing to her Muu Muu.
7. Lychees - can't get enough of them.
8. Low Iron just sucks...
Okay that feels better