Sunday, July 10, 2011

Unknow It

On Saturday I was told something that irrevocably changed my world and rocked me to my core.

I want to go back to that time and be untold just for a week or two, to when I was pure and innocent and my world was pretty good.

It took a lot of courage for this person to tell me this news and I am thankful that they did but I really just want to put my rose coloured glasses back on and bask in the winter sunshine.

Have you ever been told something and then immediately wanted to unknow it?


I'm So Fancy said...

oh no that it too vague. C'mon give me a hint. But yes, there is lots I wish I could "unknow." Like how many calories are actually in a Starbucks mochafrapawhatever. :-)

Ellie said...


Nothing juicy I am afraid. Just one where you it definitely makes you rethink your thoughts about some.

ClaireyH said...

All the time! I am not good with bad news.

Sharon said...

Aaaahh but was it true? I have a hard time beleiving all that is told to me due to experience!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...