Sunday, July 10, 2011

Unknow It



On Saturday I was told something that irrevocably changed my world and rocked me to my core.

I want to go back to that time and be untold just for a week or two, to when I was pure and innocent and my world was pretty good.

It took a lot of courage for this person to tell me this news and I am thankful that they did but I really just want to put my rose coloured glasses back on and bask in the winter sunshine.

Have you ever been told something and then immediately wanted to unknow it?

4 comments:

I'm So Fancy said...

oh no that it too vague. C'mon give me a hint. But yes, there is lots I wish I could "unknow." Like how many calories are actually in a Starbucks mochafrapawhatever. :-)

Ellie said...

LOL

Nothing juicy I am afraid. Just one where you it definitely makes you rethink your thoughts about some.

ClaireyHewitt said...

All the time! I am not good with bad news.

Sharon said...

Aaaahh but was it true? I have a hard time beleiving all that is told to me due to experience!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...