Monday, February 4, 2008

Rainbows and Sewing



I am afraid regular reader that this week I have come to the realisation that I have become a cliche.




Married, 2.5 kids, the family car, brick surburbia, sea changers. Not claiming one iota that my life is perfect but I guess if you were to peer in through a window you could make that assumption. Just dont peek around 5-6pm when the kids are tired and hungry and everyone is counting down the minutes till bedtime.




Also don't peek when I have fed the kids chocolate or given them 2 min noodles for dinner. I am sure that these Uber Mummies dont do all of those things.




I seem to have caught my pregnancy sewing bug again..only this time I have taken it a step further and actually purchased a sewing machine. I finished my first 'item' and it could either turn out to be the most expensive crayon roll or I will find my groove and actually get quite mediocre at this sewing gig and actually make a few things.




The photos for this entry are of a beautiful rainbow we woke up to the other morning as well as the crayon roll I made for Jnr Hillbilly he liked it - crooked sewing and all.

1 comment:

Emma said...

Nice, Ellie! I like the 'scales' around the edge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...