Its a case of cant live without them but hate with a passion the darn things.
Reasons why I hate thee....
- I often leave it in the car so I miss important calls or sms messages. (Sorry Kel I missed the all important arrival of Oliver)
- The battery is always flat and I can't find the charger or forget to pack it (Sorry Ren and H1)
- I am useless at sending a text (they frustrate me no end) - (Sorry to just everyone that I send one to - or don't as the case may be)
- I can never find the damn thing when I do hear it ring (again sorry to the general population who try to call me)
- It gives me a heart attack everytime it actually rings (is this a sign that I am getting old?)
- When it does ring - I sit and wonder whose phone is ringing, realising too little too late that it is actually mine.
- When I am out and about and need to use it I have left it at home.
- I hate people who talk really loud on them in public places.
- People who wander around in circles whilst talking on the mobile really annoy me too.
- When you are in a meeting and someone keeps taking calls - now that really pisses me off.
- People who constantly sms - are we losing the art of conversation?
- Young children who have mobile phones. What the fuck could they possibly need a mobile phone for?
- Teenagers sending themselves or their parents broke using them.
Now after reading all those whinges is it really the fault of the phone or is it really just me!!! I shall ponder that...
But most of all I hate the fact that I blame the phone when really I could use a normal telephone and directory assistance to make those all important phone calls.