I have been tagged by my sewing buddy Lisa to write six random things about myself.
Here are the rules ...
1. Link to the person who “tagged” you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.
Okay so here we go - and I apologise for being so boring.
1. I have never ever watched a Bond film.
2. I have never eaten crumbed steak either.
3. Snr HB and I honeymooned in Greece and on the Greek Islands and would rate it as one of our most memorable/favourite places in the world.
4. I have two birthmarks - yep 2. One on my right ankle and one on my left shin. The one on my ankle is a port wine stain one and the one on my shin is just your average everyday looking generic kind of birthmark.
5. I have now lived in Qld for most of my life (23 years so far v 11yrs in NSW) but at State of Origin time I will always back NSW - mainly just to piss Snr HB off who is a staunch Qld/Bronco fan.
6. I have a cousin who has the same name as an island and to be honest I have never ever heard of another girl with this name. Her name is Martinique.
Okay who shall I tag...I dont think I have 6 friends but here goes.
Judge Superbonus - this could be the nudge to get him out of semi retirement.
Emma (over at Sampaguita Quilts)