Saturday, September 6, 2008

Wrap Skirt



So I made this skirt today as I am hoping that skirts will be my summer staple this year.

The skirt is the Reversible Wrap Skirt and once you read the instructions it is embarrassing to think that I actually purchased a pattern this simple. It really is.

I used Amy Butler for the outside and just some cheap spotlight stuff for the inside. I was going to use 2 different AB fabrics but didn't want to risk a dud and waste 2 lots of fabric. Still not sure if I love this skirt yet but am going to wear it to our Father's Day lunch at Kacy's. I get the feeling when I wear it that I should be asking "Does my bum look big in this?" When I don't normally worry about things like that but maybe because I dont wear a lot of skirts it feels a bit funny.

1 comment:

Jodie said...

Wow Ellie, you look hot! I think you should definitely get used to skirts, they suit you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...